April 7, 2012

Greeting: Sakura season has come!

Hello and Welcome to www.nipponcraft.com,

Today, Sakura flowers are in full bloom in Tokyo. Because of the colder temperature than usual, the Sakura season is a little behind than that of the last year. We should be able to enjoy full bloom of Sakura during the next week.


I went out to take some photos around. I took this big Sakura tree standing in front of a house at Meguro-ku, TokyoThere are many beautiful and big Sakura trees around this residential area.













This Sakura tree is a good contrast against the blue sky behind. I took this one in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.











I found some children playing in the park after school. They were enjoying the swing under Sakura trees.











Boys waved to my camera. At Nozawa park in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.













The university students were having big parties under the Sakura trees. Maybe, they escaped from the class and got together to enjoy party! They were having beers and wines. I took this photo at Komazawa Olympic Park in Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.










Than you for visiting our blog!